Next generation bench top injection machine. After years building hundreds of similar machines, this is our final design. It enables fast, repeatable, comfortable, safe and precise injection of plastic!
Perfect for more complicated molds and better production rates. Easy to transport and ideal for a educational context and small enterprises.
Only on pre-order! - The machine is currently still in development but aviable on stock in May.
Highlights and details
- All parts are precision manufactured, using modern CNC and manual machines
- Smooth and precise plunging experience
- The plunger has a replacable bronze tip
- 2 mold interfaces: cone for press, and M20 thread interface
- Heat-shield and insulation
- Heated valve to stop plastic flow, needed to make good use of the car-jack press mechanism. This relaxes the injection process and molds can be heated short before usage.
- Integrated fume extraction, at the nozzle and inlet
- Stepless mold height adjustment
- Mould guide pins and slots
- Hardened barrel
- 1degc tolerance
- Transmission 1:1
- Lock mechanism for the plunger (holding injection pressure after the plunging)
- Quick mould pressure mechanism
- Mostly stainless and aluminium
- Bigger shot sizes, up to 400g
- Modbus - TCP interface, temperature profiles, using Omron E5 - comes with burn-out detection
- Electric mold lifting and pressing
- Spring loaded barrel
- After - Sales Service
- 3 years Warrenty
- Cheap replacments for consumables
- Customization to user needs
- Mold design and fabrication